- Dispose Of Used NGK Stanger Load Break Switches
NGK Stanger are now able to accept NGK Stanger SF6 Load Break Switches for disposal. Customers may return NGK SF6 Load Break Switches they wish to have disposed to NGK Stanger Melbourne facility where they will undergo a complete disposal service.
- Procedure to Return NGK SF6 Load Break Switches
• Notification in writing to NGK Stanger is required detailing customer name, the type of switch. ( eg. 12kv manual, serial no., known faults)
• Customer is to arrange suitable and protective packaging for return
• If customer is arranging freight arrange delivery to;
– NGK Stanger 14 Childs Rd Epping Victoria 3076
After inspection a written quotation will be provided to dispose of units
- Economic Cost:
Disposal services are all done locally in Melbourne factory.
- Environmentally Friendly & Certification:
Disposal service of SF6 Gas in accordance with environmental standards.
A copy of the disposal certification will be supplied, after we removed the SF6 Gas from the switchgear.